Friday, October 9, 2009

Family pictures!

A few days ago, our family had professional pictures taken by a good friend of ours. She just started her photography business and she's really good! Oh course, Andrew just HAD to be clingy that day and would not leave Ben's lap for the pictures. When we did manage to get him off his lap for the 'couples' picture, we couldn't get him back for another try at a family picture! Three year olds. They have such a mind of their own, don't they? Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Click here to view!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are great pictures! I would be ecstatic to have so many great options to choose (we're having ours done next week...insert face with "dread" written all over it)

Kelly said...

Awesome pics! How will you choose! We were suppose to travel to MN this weekend to have our pictures taken by a family member, but Max came down with the flu. I like that you got a picture of yourself and Ben. John and I will have to do that. Kelly F

Christine said...

Nice pictures Michelle. My favorite of the boys is the one with thw wall between then. It's such a neat shot. I also love that one of you on your knees hugging Austin. Nicely done. I really need to get some family photos done too.

Kerri H said...

Great pics Michelle..I always dread the family pictures...I'm thinking of getting ours done too this year..I always love the black and white ones..she did a great job! Have fun choosing!!! :)