Thursday, December 17, 2009

My son is a tattletale...on himself!




Conversation between Andrew and I:

(I was upstairs showering and Andrew threw open the door exclaiming...)

Andrew: Mom! Austin's mad!

Me: Why is Austin mad? (I can hear him crying downstairs)

Andrew: He's crying!

Me: I know that. I can hear him. Why is he crying?

Andrew: I hit him on the head. (smiling)

Me: You hit him on the head?!?

Andrew: yes mom!

Poor Austin. Andrew picks on him all the time!


Here's the update on my 'decked wall'! Can you spot your Christmas card?



1 comment:

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

HaHa thats how Esmeralda is she will tell me when she bites,hits,pushes, she will even tell me with what she did it. I normaly tell her not to be doing what she did, and well i have to thank her for her honesty!