Thursday, August 26, 2010

OB checkup and some old pictures

30 weeks 6 days

BP: 122/64
Weight gain: 4 pounds in 2 weeks (holy cow!)
Total weight gain: 23 pounds (trying not to gain over 35...we'll see!)

I'm measuring right on and got some acid reflux medicine to try. Now only if I could get something to relax my back at night so I could sleep! Two weeks till my next check up!

Now here are the old pictures I dug up for you to enjoy! I know I did!

Ben and Austin (3 1/2 yrs old)
Ben and Austin (7 weeks old)
Austin (5 months old)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a cutie! And his hair was so light, even as a baby. I thought all RTS kids came out with black hair. His expressions are so similar to Natalie's that they make me smile and get all warm and fuzzy.

Weekly chiropractor visits really helped me in the final months of my pregnancies.