Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Being serenaded at 2am


I was in Jack's bedroom this morning (2am) quietly nursing him, marveling at the peaceful, calm, quietness of the house. It was quite dark in Jack's room with the exception of his baby monitor casting an eerie yellow glow. I had just settled myself on the end of the full size bed in his room when out of nowhere comes Andrew's little voice...


"Dat Dah Da Da, Dat Dah Da Da! Start spreading the news....I'm leaving today! I want a great big part of it! Come on Marty, you know the words...two little words! New York! New York!"



Um, yeah. 2am people. Not only did Andrew sing that whole line from Madagascar once, he sang the song three times. At the top of his lungs!

By the time I finished nursing Jack, Andrew's performance was over and all was quiet again. Guess Andrew felt I needed a little pick me up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! That's too cute! I love it!
Brooke

Cindy said...

Sounds like Andrew knows what you need! It's nice someone else is sharing those 2 am feedings with you!

Jacqui said...

Hilarious