Monday, February 23, 2009

Our 2 week vacation: driving to Arizona from NY

Instead of typing out what we did on our long vacation, I'm going to do it in pictures and then list the interesting things we learned, saw, and did while we were away! Enjoy!


Phoenix Zoo

We took the kids to the park -Austin enjoyed running his hands on the benches

Austin did play although it took a lot of coaxing! He's very fearful!

Pictures in the park

I love this picture of us!

Believe it or not, but getting this picture was hard work! I had to chase him while he laughed at me and when I grabbed his arm, he turned and grinned!

Andrew sleeping in the car (no, he's not hot-it's part sunburn, part eczema)

Austin sleeping, same time as Andrew even! Old towels make great window shades!

More to come on things we learned, saw, and did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.. Glad u made it back safely.. Like the picture of Austin grinning..

Kerri H said...

Great pictures! Austin is sure starting to remind of Logan as he gets older..such cuties! Glad you had a great trip!

Kelly said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great time. I love all the pics, especially the one of you and your hubbie! Kelly F

Amy said...

I just love that picture of Austin at the park. It's definitely getting framed!