Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm not going to bed...I'm not going to ZzzZzz

Austin was up until 10:15pm last night playing in his room. I figured since he's officially on spring break, why not? At least he was playing with his door closed! He's usually asleep by 8pm so this was really late for him! When Ben and I went to bed for the night, we went in his room (he sleeps like a rock-nothing wakes him!) we found him sleeping on the floor with a Cars book open next to him. =) And yes, he slept in this morning!

4 comments:

Terri H-E said...

That is so precious.

Amy said...

Awwww....how cute!

Kerri H said...

Michelle..where did you get that toy of Austin's? That is something I think Logan would love for his b-day! What a cute picture! He reminds me of Logan when he sleeps! :)

The Peacock Family said...

How cute is that, thanks goodness he slept in for you.