Monday, July 13, 2009

Andrew is turning 3!

Since Andrew's birthday is Saturday, I thought I'd get his 3 year pictures done this morning. Boy, was that fun! LOL He was incredibly hyper and didn't want to do anything asked of him. He held onto a yellow shovel the entire time and sometimes would put a bucket on his head for the picture. =) There were also moments of quacking like a duck and jumping up and down. Anyway, I did get two decent poses and bought one of them (the one without the shovel showing) so I was happy!



6 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!!!

Kelly W.

Kristen said...

How cute are those pics!!! :)

DeliaKnits said...

what a riot! he's so funny!

Christine said...

I think those turned out really well. I had no idea that our boys were only a day apart. That's so neat!

Anonymous said...

Happy Almost Birthday big boy

Tarah Peacock said...

Those pictures are adorable I love his little smile :) Happy Birthday!