Monday, July 6, 2009

Last day of school pic and 4th of July

Okay, so yeah I'm putting this up really late but it's here now so enjoy it.=) Austin finished school the end of June so it's not that late! BTW, I didn't realize it til I loaded the page but Austin's face is awful shiny! No, it's not sweat...it's sunscreen!



Our spring/summer here in Northern NY has been quite chilly. Our 4th of July was no different! It was windy and mid 60's! Brrr! Here's a pic of my dad enjoying the sound of the ocean and view of the palm trees with Andrew (he was pretending he was sitting somewhere warmer!). The boys wore matching patriotic shirts but it was too cold to show them off. =(



2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you had a fun 4th! Chilly isn't what I think of with the 4th, but I wouldn't mind it!

DeliaKnits said...

I love the pic of your dad and andrew!