Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So it's been a while

I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Sure there is always plenty to say but frankly, sometimes I enjoy just reading everyone else's blogs! Our family just returned from a vacation to New Hampshire for a family reunion and of course I brought my camera. I just happened to leave the memory card at home. =( Boo! We visited the Boston Aquarium (not impressed I must say-Baltimore is much better) and the Clarks Trading Post in NH.

Summer is winding down and next week is Austin's last week of summer school. We'll then have 2 weeks of 'free time' and then school starts back up! I have some ideas in mind for a new routine to set up with Austin but haven't figured out a good time of day to impliment it. Hmmm. More about that later.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Michelle,

I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I like to blog and other times I just enjoy reading. Always love to hear from you though. Hope the end of your summer is fun and that Austin settles into his new routine.