Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Andrew and I enjoyed playing outside in the snow this morning so I thought I'd share some pictures!

**A few explanations! Yes, Andrew is wearing Ben's hat. It shrunk. A lot. It barely fits Andrew's head! Andrew has MANY other hats but insists on wearing Daddy's. =)

Yes, Andrew is also wearing Austin's snowsuit. Austin hates the cold and the snow and I'm not about to go buy Andrew a snowsuit that will last only one year. Soo, he's wearing a 5T (he's a 3T) snowsuit with the sleeves and legs rolled up! Works for me!

And for the many, many people who ask/comment nearly every day. No, Andrew's not cold, have a fever, etc. He has eczema on his cheeks so they turn red in cold weather. =P







Where's Austin you ask?



Inside, where it's warm, watching a Veggie Tales movie. =)

3 comments:

Kerri H said...

Cute pics Michelle..I have yet to get one of Logan and me outside in the snow! Too cold for me..looks like Andrew had fun though!! He needs to come to Nebraska..we just had a blizzard over Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Noah hates the snow too. We just left NY and he never played in the snow once. Florida boy at heart.

Kelly said...

Very cute pics! Kelly F