Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

Pictures of me at 13 weeks along with baby #3! I know I haven't posted anything regarding the pregnancy but when you've been pregnant 5 times and have 2 kids, it's hard to get excited about yet ANOTHER pregnancy. Pregnancies #5 and #6 were 'oops' babies and I really, really, really, was done having kids once Andrew was born. Can't say that I'm excited about having another baby yet but I have finally accepted it. Took long enough, I know! Honestly, there's much more to it but I don't want to come across as ungrateful or that I'm unhappy because there are so many women out there who want a baby so badly and would love to be in my place. Yeah, feeling a bit guilty but I'm hoping that when I start to feel the baby kicking (should be within the next week or 2) things will change. Still have a lot of hurdles to overcome considering Ben and I built our lives around 'having 2 children' so you'll hear more about those hurdles in the coming weeks cause I need opinions!



Yes, the pictures were taken in my bathroom. Ben and I were giving the kids baths and the only room on the 2nd floor that has finished walls is the bathroom! LOL The other rooms are ugly wallpaper from the 80's (one of those somedays projects)!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

You look beautifully healthy! I'm glad things are going well :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you look amazing. No need to feel guilty about any feelings.

Cindy said...

What a cute bump! You look great and I pray for an uneventful pregnancy. Hey, it took me months to get excited about this pregnancy and it was *mostly* on purpose... kids are a lot of work, and anytime we take on the challenges of another soul, it isn't to be done lightly. Hugs! I know you'll get excited soon!

Christine said...

Michelle,

Your baby bump is perfectly cute and you look amazing!!!! I'm completely nervous about everything right now, I'm excited but terrified. I get where your coming from. We had planned on two kids too, but three will be great I just know it! I think it's neat that several of us are here on this journey!

The Peacock Family said...

You look great!

helicopter Mum of 6 ♡ said...

We are belly buddies it looks like :)
Our stories are very similiar indeed!! I could've wrote the same exact blog that you wrote -- especially the part about other moms trying to have babies, and here we WERE'T trying. Makes us feel a tad guilty...

We are frantically looking for a van and a house now - we only have 6 months. The pressure is on!

PS Love the belly pix!