Sunday, May 16, 2010

Austin's 8th birthday

As you can see from the birthday ticker, Austin's 8th birthday was Saturday. We didn't have a party for him this year (it stresses him out) but we had a small family party at my parent's house for him. Austin is obsessed with Veggie Tales so my sis appropriately made him a really cool Larry the cucumber cake.



Austin got great presents, including this really cool shirt from my parents.




Yes, that's Christmas wrapping paper! It's all I had in the house! At least it's not Christmas colors! LOL



My sis and her husband bought Austin a gift that was recommended by some RTS parents and it was a hit! They bought the Little Einstein's piano and he LOVES it. Great toy! It's not extremely loud like some of his other toys and it lights up!

All in all, Austin had a great birthday and loved having everyone sing him 'Happy Birthday' all day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Austin. you are really growing up.. I love the t shirt it was cool.

Tarah Peacock said...

What a great birthday, you are growing up so fast Austin.

Brandi said...

Happy belated birthday Austin! I can't wait to see more pictures of you playing with your piano :)

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I love your cake!

Your friend, Natalie

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! i love your cake i love veggie tales but my kids wont enjoy it as much as me!
glad you had a great Birthday!