Friday, October 22, 2010

Still pregnant!

There's still time to put your guess in for the baby pool on the right side of my blog! See if you can guess when Baby Jack will arrive! I wish it was today (or yesterday for that matter!) but I'm being as patient as I can. No. Not really. But I try!

Yesterday, the boys were watching a Signing Times video and having a picnic on the living room floor when I noticed an interesting sight. I pretty much knew this was the case but to see it in a picture gives it a new perspective:



Andrew's head is definitely bigger than Austins.

Yesterday, was our 10th wedding anniversary so my sister, Amy, took Andrew off our hands for a few hours while Austin was at school. Here's a conversation she had with him:

Amy: Andrew are you excited for baby Jack to be born?
Andrew: Yes
Amy: Is Mommy excited for baby Jack to be born?
Andrew: No. She's just tired.

Aren't kids great?!? LOL

So, I'm still pregnant and today I'm 39 weeks. I'll have to remember to have Ben take another picture! I'm going for weekly visits and the last two appointments my blood pressure was slightly higher but nothing to be concerned about. Gained another few pounds putting my total at 33 pounds so I'm happy with that! Just waiting now...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It will be so much easier when you're not pregnant...I always forget that at the end of the pregnancy when I'm big and tired and it's so hard to do anything with a basketball strapped to your middle. You'll feel like a new woman when you have your body back to yourself! And the blessing is worth the wait...

I know the struggle when you're impatient to meet the little guy. It will be over soon! ;)

Tena said...

I can't wait to hear about baby Jack's arrival! Hang in there, momma!

The Peacock Family said...

I'm excited to see baby Jack!