Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jack's arrival and pictures

So yes, I've been gone for quite some time but you all know that seems to happen when you have a new baby in the house!


39 weeks 4 days pregnant


After spending almost the entire day (October 29th, my due date!) sleeping since I was overwhelmingly tired, I went into labor around 8pm that night. Nine hours later (my longest labor!) Jack Arthur arrived at 5:14am weighing in at 6lbs 14 oz. and was 20 inches long (my longest baby!). I was quite surprised at his size. I figured since he was my third, surely he would be over 7 pounds! I guess I just carry 6 pound babies! Here's the boys stats:

Austin: 6lbs. 6oz. 19 1/4 inches
Andrew: 6lbs. 15oz. 19 1/2 inches
Jack: 6lbs. 14oz. 20 inches

Jack's delivery was the easiest of the three and I'm sooo happy I'm not pregnant anymore! Cindy, you were right! Caring for 3 boys is much easier than caring for 2 boys and being 9 months pregnant. I see what you mean now!


Seconds after being laid on the warming unit, Jack peed everywhere!





Our attempt at our first family of 5 picture

3 comments:

Amy said...

He's gotten bigger in just a week! I can tell by the pictures.

Um...when are you going to announce the winner of your baby poll? LOL

Cindy said...

I'm so glad he was an easy delivery. Praise God for a healthy boy!

momkris said...

Yay for an easy delivery! And congrats on your third boy-I'm sure they will all have lots of fun growing up together. :) Hope you're doing well.