Monday, July 21, 2008

What a busy weekend!

Wow, can't believe how quickly the weekend flew by! Friday was Andrew's 2nd birthday (which I'll post about later, with pictures). After his quick party, all the guests and family went to our church's softball game (we have 2 teams and they were playing each other!).

The next morning (Saturday) Ben and I got up early and had a yard sale! Phew! They sure do wear me out! We did ok for the yard sale and I'm sad to say I sold my computer desk. Ok I'm more than sad, I'm downright lost without it! I live at my computer desk! I file EVERYTHING, do my banking, blogging, church nursery schedules, bill paying...all at my desk. And I miss it. =( I'm sure you're wondering why in the world did I get rid of it if I liked it so much right? LOL Ben and I are in the process of moving to a new location (about 10 minutes from here) so I wanted to get rid of my giant corner desk so we wouldn't have to move it. When we move to our new home I'll buy something more compact! I have all my papers ( and lots of them) in paper bags in my living room along with my desktop that is sitting on the floor. Have I told you I miss my desk? LOL It's quite sad, actually! Thankfully my husband has a laptop I can use!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

i agree...yard sales are exhausting! sorry you're out of sorts without your desk...hope that is remedied soon!