Saturday, May 16, 2009

Austin is 7!

Yesterday was Austin's 7th birthday...my goodness...he's 7. I'm telling you, the last 3 years have flown by. But then again, when I think about it, Andrew was born 3 years ago. LOL Ben is out of town for the weekend as well as my parents but I had a small get together at the bowling alley anyway. I think Andrew enjoyed it more than Austin but it was fun! Austin loved standing over the blowers where the balls are. =) Thank you to all who gave me ideas for his birthday! Austin did receive the Handy Manny tool box (although when Austin is at school, Andrew claims it as his) as suggested! I'll have a great Christmas list for him this year with the rest of the suggestions!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Austin!! You are getting to be such a little man! Kelly F

Our Journey said...

what a handsome 7 year old!!! happy late birthday austin!!

he reminds me so much of frankie!! what a joy our kids are!

Cindy said...

Happy birthday Austin! Natalie loves anything that blows on her: hair dryers, vacuum cleaners (the part in the front that blows out), dryer hose end coming out on the deck...now I know she'll find the air dryer at the bowling alley the first time she goes!

Anxious AF said...

Happy birthday Austin! You are such a big boy now! Alex loves the wind in his face too!

Tena said...

Ok, I have a 6.5 year old who can't leave those blower things alone!!!!! Do you have that ball popper toy? Caden adores letting the air blast his face with it. Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!!! So cute.

The Peacock Family said...

Happy late birthday Austin!

Jacqui said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN.

7 years - that is very impressive.

He looks so grown up in the pictures!!!