Saturday, May 9, 2009

PBS Ready, Set, Fun!

This morning I took the kids to our local fairgrounds for the annual PBS Ready, Set, Fun! Local businesses, authors, etc. all come and set up booths all geared toward reading, learning, and exploration. Every year the kids come home with lots of books (they give them away!), stickers, pencils, etc.

One booth had an obstacle course set up and lo and behold, Austin was interested!! Austin has an extreme fear of being unstable and unbalanced. I put Austin at the opening of the tunnel and he went through with only a slight bit of encouragement! The second tunnel I didn't have to encourage him at all! I was so proud of him!









4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun event! I'm so glad Austin enjoyed it.

Anxious AF said...

Those are sweet pictures. Way to go Austin you brave little boy!

Doodle - said...

What a fantastic day!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Day. Noah knows how scary those tunnels can be.. Hugs to you guys.