Friday, April 11, 2008

10 days to go!

The countdown to Hawaii is down to 10 days already?!? Where does the time go? I really could use some warm tropical air right now! It's raining and 38 degrees outside thanks to the cold front coming through...brrr.

I'm feeling pretty confident that the boys will do ok while my husband and I are gone. Austin usually doesn't mind us leaving him as long as his routine isn't changed. In preparation for this, I've written a two page list of Austin's routine for my poor sister who is caring for Austin and Andrew while we're gone. I owe you big sis! Luckily, he'll be at school most of the day! Andrew did really well without us while we were in Baltimore and my sis' daughter will be entertaining him (she's 2 and a ball of energy!) so I'm sure he'll enjoy having a playmate while his brother's in school!

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Sure I cant come????