Thursday, November 13, 2008

My baby loves me!



I know the video is really shaky. My digital camera is one of the older ones so the videos aren't that great. Not to mention, they don't record sound. =( This video is of Andrew around 17 months old. He was just learning to walk!

Anyhow, Tuesday I was feeling really sick. I had a hard time getting off the couch to do anything. Nothing major, just a really bad head cold. As I was laying there, Andrew walked over to me, layed his head on my shoulder and said "I love you mommy". Awwwwww! Melted my heart, for many reasons. Andrew is a motor mouth. He talks all day long and has a huge vocabulary for his age yet would never repeat us when we asked him to say "I love you". So this occasion, these words were all on his own without any prompting. And he said it 6 more times. =) I've been a mom for 6 1/2 years and I have finally heard my child say he loves me. Bliss.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Precious. Savour those moments.

Anonymous said...

So sweet Michelle..

Cindy said...

Hugs! That's a huge milestone!

Kelly said...

ok. . . you have me in tears!

Tarah Peacock said...

How cute...I love it!