Sunday, November 23, 2008

What has gotten into my son?

I don't know what is going on with Austin but someone has flipped the silly switch. For the last 2 weeks Austin has been unusually silly. He laughs at the slightest request for no apparent reason! Of course, I welcome it with open arms! Usually he's very moody and easily cries so this attitude is much nicer.

I've attached a picture of Austin doing "Austin therapy". He did this all on his own. He'll lay in the goofiest positions known to man. We've been told by several doctors and friends that he has exceptionally strong ab muscles!


The other picture is the reaction I got from Austin when I asked him to say "mama". Hysterical giggles. Glad he thinks I'm just too funny for words ( no pun intended!). I started signing "mom" to him instead since he was in no mood to be verbal ( mama is his only word) but that just brought more laughter. I give up. LOL

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I agree...giggles are better than moody! Natalie giggles a lot, especially when we're asking her to say or sign something new.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

His smile is priceless!!

Anxious AF said...

Always love me some giggles, it takes a lot to get them out of Alex too, but when they come........oh melt my heart

Jacqui said...

What a laugh. I wonder what has turned on his laughing switch - enjoy the smiles and chuckles.

Anonymous said...

This post made me smile.. Hugs to you and your whole family