Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surprise!



Over the summer, Ben and I tried to sell our home to move onto something more spacious and accomodating for Austin. In preparation for moving, I sold a lot of my wall hangings in a moving sale. Hey, if you don't have to move it, right? I didn't care for the way I had decorated anyway. Nothing flowed or felt like "home" to me. Well, God had others plans for us and our house didn't sell. When God says to stay put, we'll listen! So where does that leave me? Blank walls. Umm, yeah. I didn't sell everything but I did get rid of quite a bit. After hearing me comment (or better yet,complain), my friends, Jen and Kristen, decided to create wall hangings for me for my birthday.

Well, surprise!!! While I was at my birthday dinner with Ben, Jen and Kristen, sneaked into my house (with help from my husband) and decorated my walls and made a centerpiece for my table!!! I just love it! I can't help but smile when I walk through my dining room. Thank you sooo much you guys!

1 comment:

Diana said...

How LOVELY! What a great surprise! They look beautiful. :D