Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you Jen!

Once again my friend, Jen, has helped me out! She is so creative so I've enlisted her to help me decorate my house on a budget. I gave her my favorite infant picture of Austin and The Special Child poem and told her to run with it and here's what she created! Feel free to click on the pictures to view them up close. Aren't they beautiful?!?!







Here's another glance since this one has the flash right in it-


We got the big frame at the thrift store for only $2 and Jen took the picture out and spray painted it! Incredible difference...next time I'll have to take before and after pictures!

Here is the Special Child poem for those who haven't read it before:

The Special Child

The child, yet unknown, spoke with the Father
"Lord, how will I survive in the world?
I will not be like other children, my walk
may be slower, my speech hard to understand, I
may look different. What is to become of me?"
The Lord replied to the child, "My precious one,
have no fear, I will give you exceptional parents.
They will love you because you are special, not in spite
of it. Though your path throughout life will be
difficult, your reward will be greater. You have
been blessed with a special ability to love,
and those whose lives you touch will be
blessed because you are special."

Author/Source Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful.. Love the infant ones of Austin.. I also have that poem and love it.. Hugs,.

Kristen said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!