Sunday, June 13, 2010

Austin's idea of having fun

I spent some time at my sister's house this afternoon with the boys. Austin asked to go outside and I obliged. (they live in the country) My sis had a wading pool full of water and I saw Austin head right to it and start splashing. Sure, I didn't necessarily want him to get wet but he was just playing with his arms in the water. I periodically checked on him, noticing that he was splashing more and more and water was now dripping off his chin and his forehead. Oh well, right? He's having fun. Who cares? More time went by and I decided to go outside and actually watch him play. This is what I found:



7 comments:

Amy said...

I LOL every time I look at those pictures. ROTFL

Cindy said...

From one RTS mom to another: DUH!

;)

DeliaKnits said...

lol love it!

Jacqui said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

looks exactly like something Noah would do. Cute

RollerCoaster said...

Love the pics! LOL!

Terri H-E said...

Exact same scene over here when I forget to latch the back gate or door! Pools work the same either way - suit or fully clothed. So proved Austin and Addie!