Monday, June 7, 2010

My chunky monkey



Austin had an appointment today with his pediatrician for a check up and his 'stats' blew me away! I knew Austin had had a growth spurt in the last year but no where near what I thought.

Here are last year's stats at 7 years old:

Height: 40 inches

Weight: 35 pounds

On the RTS chart he was 5th % for height and 7% for weight...


This year Austin's stats at 8 years old:

Height: 42 inches

Weight
: 45 pounds!!!!

Yes, I typed that correctly! He gained 10 pounds in one year! For the FIRST time since birth Austin is on the 'typical' growth chart for weight!!! Let's throw a party! Granted he's only at the 5th % but still!

On the RTS chart he is still around the 5th % for height but now he's around the 25th % for weight.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Somebody likes to eat! Way to go Austin!

Tarah Peacock said...

Way to go Austin!

Anonymous said...

He looks great