Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good catch...bad mommy

Most of the time I walk behind Austin while he's going up our stairs. He's been walking up stairs instead of crawling for less than a year so he's still pretty unstable. Today was one of those days. We were heading upstairs for a bath and all of a sudden Austin lost his footing and fell backwards down the stairs. THANKFULLY, I was on the stair below him and caught him. As quick as I could. So he didn't drag my big pregnant self down the stairs with him. But grabbing him quickly meant I got him with my finger nails. I tore his skin pretty badly but Austin never cried. He just yelled and grabbed his arm. =( I'm soo sorry Austin but it's better than a broken bone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not a bad mommy. A good mommy for catching him. Glad you both didn't get hurt.