Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Footed pj's!

If you read my recent comment on facebook about Austin's nighttime escapades, here's my first step to solving my problem!

For those who didn't: Austin likes to get into his pullup during the night and scratch his rear end. Every. Night. And every morning his hands smell like poop and his fingernails are disgusting. No matter how often I bathe him or how short I cut his nails, the problem was still there. And I was sick of it. So I have set out to find one piece pj's for my big boy. I did find two pairs of winter footed pj's at Burlington Coat Factory (though frustrated they weren't on sale!) but not quite sure what to do for summer. A relative of mine has offered to create him something but I haven't heard from her in a week so we'll see if that happens! I checked Target, Walmart, and JCPenney and no one piece jammies.



Austin likes his new jammies but doesn't like having 'feet'. He always takes his socks off for bedtime and now he can't. He keeps asking me to remove the feet of his pj's. Sorry buddy!

**By the way, Austin's scratching is purely a sensory issue nothing medical going on!**

5 comments:

Amy said...

Can you cut the feet off and hem it/add some material at the bottom?

Who am I kidding...you don't sew? LOL =)

Cindy said...

What size does he wear, in case I find something while I'm shopping?

Jess said...

I think Amy's suggestion is good. Cut feet off.as far as summer goes...I guess just cut arms off while your at it. haha it will look funny but he will be cute no matter what!

Michelle said...

Not sure if my reply got back to you Cindy but Austin wears a size small in little boys or a size 6. If it's all cotton probably a size 7. He has a long torso and short legs! :)

Cindy said...

Got this reply, Michelle!