Monday, March 17, 2008

overwhelmed

Do you ever have the feeling that you just cannot accomplish everything on your "to-do" list no matter how hard you try? That's where I've been for the last week or so. It's so frustrating! I roughly have 11 things on my current "to do" list (that doesn't include normal housework...ugh) and I've only crossed off 2 in the last week. Yes, some of them are fairly easy to do but once I'm done taking care of the kids, the errands, the emails, housework, I have nothing left to offer. I was able to cross off "purchase super strength sunscreen online" this morning, only to add several more things to the list since Easter is around the the corner and I've yet to buy the kids dress clothes, purchase food to help w/ Easter dinner, and buy Austin a small Easter gift. What I wouldn't give for another set of arms right now! (oh yeah and the energy of a two year old as well!)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes!

Anxious AF said...

I dont even make lists anymore!

Kristen said...

I know what you mean! At the end of the day, there will always be something more we could have done and stressing out over not completing things only takes the joy out of our day! You wouldn't be a real mom if you never felt that way! :)