Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a relief!

I'm having such a great day! I just HAD to tell someone about it! LOL As usual, I had a hard time rolling out of bed this morning (I'm NOT a morning person). I was in a dead sleep. But from then on, things went smoothly!

1)I had to wake Austin for school at 7:30am (which means he got a good nights sleep and will be in a good mood)
2)We were able to wait for the bus outside since it wasn't freezing cold out (fresh air!)
3)Andrew slept til 8:30am (which means a half hour to myself to eat breakfast and wake up!)
4)After eating breakfast, Andrew played BY HIMSELF for 45 minutes!!! I went from room to room cleaning up with only a grin from Andrew who continued playing. (unheard of for him)
5)Andrew helped me do laundry (which is just plain cute)
6)He sat down long enough for me to read an Easter book to him (never happens!)
7)He ate his entire snack and lunch (hasn't happened in a week since he's teething and is refusing to eat)
8)Andrew was an ANGEL during Austin's ISP (school progress updating) meeting at noon (which is in the middle of his nap time...I was very worried for his behavior). He hammed it up during the meeting and was very cooperative.
9)He's now taking a nap and Mommy is on cloud 9 =)

Side note: God also has a way of reminding you that though you may praise him in the good days...remember to praise and thank Him in the bad days as well.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yes, God knows you're overwhelmed one day and gives you a spectacular day the next! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.