Thursday, June 5, 2008

Busy busy week

Wow, summer is going to fly by. My family has always been into traveling but I think this year takes the cake. I just got back Sunday from visiting family in Maine and New Hampshire. Oh by the way, did I mention we drove (my sis and I) with a 2 1/2 year old and an almost 2 year old? Crazy! Here is a pic of my niece "A" with her stickers...whatever keeps them occupied right?



Once in Maine, we attended my cousin's wedding and visited with more family for a couple of days. My Aunt and Uncle run a daycare out of their home so A and Andrew loved it there. They had lots of new toys to play with and they didn't fight with each other one bit! On the way home was another story...they were done being in the car and unless Veggie Tales was playing on the portable DVD player, they were screaming. =)

Tuesday, was Austin's kindergarten concert. It was adorable although Austin didn't participate much. His teacher helped him do the hand movements and at the end he presented flowers to his music teacher all by himself. Here's a picture of his teacher helping him walk back to the class (he got a little sidetracked!). Sorry it's so dark. I was holding Andrew on my hip and taking a picture with the other hand so I was just glad it wasn't too blurry!



Yesterday, Andrew woke up from his nap with his socks on his hands...thought it was cute! Can you tell he's not quite awake yet? =)



Now, we're traveling yet again tomorrow around lunch time. We're picking Austin up early from school and we're all driving 3 hours to Lake George, NY (where my hubby and I honeymooned) to attend the Americade motorcycle rally. My parents ride a Harley and go to this family friendly rally each year and this year they wanted us to come too. Oh and yes, Rachael Ray grew up there as well. =)

No comments: