Monday, June 9, 2008

healthy again

Well I'm back to my old self again. Had a 24 hour stomach bug. Ick! Along with that, Austin had to stay home with me yesterday cause he has the dreaded pink eye. Thankfully, my friend Jennifer took Andrew to church for me so I could get some rest. My husband would have gladly taken him but we all woke up 10 minutes before he had to be at church. I thank God every day for Jennifer! She even brought me chicken noodle soup, gatorade, crackers, and a sierra mist! Big Hugs!

The trip to Lake George was really nice. Our family had a great time seeing all the motorcycles! It was incredibly loud! You literally had to yell to one another when walking down the street cause there were so many! I was told roughly 50,000 touring bikes come to it every year. It's the biggest touring bike rally in the U.S. or is it the world? Don't know. Pictures will be up soon. Oh by the way, it was 92 degrees in Lake George on Saturday (we left that evening) with high humidity. Heat index was 95...felt like the Arizona heat. How's that for NY weather? UGH!

No comments: