Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First day of summer vacation!



Here a picture I took of Austin as we were waiting for the bus to take him to school for the last time this year! He's getting so big! I took a picture of him in the same spot on the first day of school but can't seem to find it on my computer so this will have to do! I couldn't pick which one I liked best so here are both pictures!

To start our first day of summer vacation, I took the kids to our local zoo here in Watertown. Austin was given a one year family pass for his birthday so we're getting good use out of it! It was a beautiful day despite the fact the kids did drive me crazy a bit. =) Every time I stopped to show them an animal they'd try to climb out of the double stroller (jogging kind). When I would let them out to explore, they're both run in the opposite directions! Whew! I didn't get any good pictures but hey I tried!

Andrew checking out the turkeys that roam around

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What fun! Summer is such a fun time to be together.
Kelly

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

I know what you mean with them going in different directions! I feel your pain! LOL! Glad you guys had a good time!

Anxious AF said...

Love his smile.
I hope you have a great summer, how nice to not worry about school, and just be!

Weather Lover said...

Cute pictures