Saturday, August 23, 2008

25 Things About Me...

Well, my blogging buddies have started this thread so I'm going to continue it!

1. I lived in Alaska for 9 years (Air Force Brat)
2. There are no divorces in my immediate family or my husband's! (Praise God!)
3. I am a Pastor's kid (also known as PK)
4. Jesus Christ is a major part of my life. I asked Him into my heart at 8 years old and haven't looked back.
5. I suffered 2 miscarriages (one at 6 weeks, one at 11 weeks) before becoming pregnant with Austin.
6. I love to be orgazined but you'd never know it looking at my house! Kids hinder that, don't you know!
7. I love romantic comedies...I'm a sap!
8. I love to sing (especially by myself in the car) but I hate performing. I'm in the choir at church and get extrememly nervous singing in front of people!
9. I met my husband at church when I was 17, we married 4 months after I graduated high school.
10. I am spontaneous!
11. I love to travel and want to make it to all 50 states! I've been to roughly 35 as of right now!
12. I love being alone, enjoying the peace and quiet (which doesn't happen very often!)
13. I'd love to become fluent in sign language.
14. I listen to only christian music-was brought up that way. I find it uplifting and encouraging. K-LOVE is my station!
15. I don't get star struck when seeing famous people, no matter who they are.
16. I have really long legs and arms. I call my arms "monkey arms". My in-seam measures 37"!
17. I wear contacts and glasses...I hate my glasses...a lot.
18. I am not a morning person so don't wake me up. I require 8 hours!
19. I crochet although I'm not real good at it.
20. I'm not athletic at all, long arms and legs just get in the way. I'm not too bad at volleyball though.
21. I'm a VERY picky eater and hate admitting it. I try new things but just can't get myself to like them! I hate tomatoes, cheddar cheese, foods mixed together, etc. Give me steak and potatoes any day!
22. I wish I could cook but can't. I love to bake though!
23. I'm not an outdoorsy person, camping is not for me...I'm a city girl! My husband and I once walked 86 blocks in NYC...that was outdoors! LOL
24. I never went to college. I took 2 courses in high school but once I graduated, I decided I'd rather become a mom then have a career.
25. I love to get the mail...even if it's the bills.

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

This is so fun! I feell ike I know all of my blogging freinds so well, but really we dont. I love this.