Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oooow!



Yeah that's what's my toe looks like right now. Not sure if I broke it or not since it feels MUCH better today than it did yesterday (when my owie occurred). Just so you know, walls don't move when you run into them. Oh and it hurts. Bad.

On a happier note, This is Andrew's new favorite pastime. He doesn't always walk around in my high heels. Sometimes it's my sandals or Ben's flip flops!



Here's another cute picture of Andrew. He's such a organizer! When he colors, he likes to line up his crayons. No, he didn't color the car in the picture...Ben did!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ouch! I would get an x-ray...I had a friend who broke her toe on a wall, and Tom broke a toe just walking down a stairway (his foot rolled).

Hey, since you won't be wearing heels for a while, Andrew is ready to take your place! :)

Seriously, I'm praying you feel better soon.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Yikes! I hope that your toe is better today!