Monday, December 15, 2008

Little boys...

How in the world do I start this post? At the beginning I guess!

Austin and Andrew attend A.W.A.N.A. Sunday afternoons at our church for an hour and a half. Austin is a Spark (K-2nd grade? Not sure) and Andrew is a Puggle (2 year old class). While the kids are in their classes, I usually sit in the church office, crochet, and enjoy the time without my children. I was quietly crocheting when one of the Spark leaders (and thankfully a mom with a son) bursts into the office with Austin. She quickly blurted out something along the lines of "I'm not sure what he's trying to do" and then quickly left and went back to the class. Of course, this got my attention and I jumped up to figure out what in the world she was talking about. I peer down at Austin and all I see is...

his naked bottom with his pull up and pants around his ankles.

Ok, so part of me wanted to die laughing but the other part of me was embarrassed for him! He was wearing wind pants that were the tiniest bit too big (he has NO butt to hold his pants up) so when the pants start to slip down-they take the pull up with them. Of course, this bothers Austin. Since he can't grab onto both the pants and the pull up, he naturally pulls them down. This time I'm sure everyone got a good glimpse of his rear end.

I 'think' his class was in game time at the moment so hopefully the other kids were too busy playing to notice. At least no one came up to me at church last night to tell me they saw Austin's behind!

2 comments:

Anxious AF said...

So was the teacher nice about this??? Im not sure I like how she handled it????
Sweet Austin, I dont like baggy pants either!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby.. I don't like how the teacher handled it either..