Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Step Forward...

After picking up Ben from work, we decided to head to Target to see if we could find anything on sale that interested us. If you have a Target nearby check it out!!! There are huge discounts on toys, clothes, organization bins, etc. I did make my way down the baby aisle! It was very strange. I never thought I'd have to shop in those aisles again! Nothing worth buying though. Plenty I wanted to buy, just nothing on sale that I wanted. =(

I did make my first 'pregnancy' purchase though! I bought a maternity shirt and get this...I paid $3.24! Get to Target people!

Well, we're hoping to make one purchase a week so spread out the cost of replenishing our baby supplies but thankfully, three dollars wasn't a big dent! Yeah!

2 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

I LOVE, LOVE Target I always find sweet deals like the one you found.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

You are cracking me up!! I wish you were closer, I would give you my baby stuff!