Monday, January 26, 2009

pregnancy update

Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement. I do appreciate them. This morning I went to the lab to have bloodwork done to see if my HCG levels are increasing (which indicates pregnancy) or if they're dropping (miscarriage). This is Ground Hog Day for me yet still rough to go through. I have no idea when I'll hear back from the clinic about my first blood draw but I may call them this afternoon and ask. I have to redo the blood draw again in 48 hours. The pregnancy "feeling" is pretty much gone, unfortunately. =(

8 comments:

Jacqui said...

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Terri H-E said...

Oh, man. I had to do the same thing in 2002, but only had 24 hours because I went first on the 23rd, then on 24th (lab closed on Christmas). It is a painful wait. But I got my sweet Addie in August of the next year...

Waiting with you.

Tena said...

Praying.

Kerri H said...

My thoughts are with you! I've been in your boat before also..big hugs!!!

Tena said...

Michelle, I tried to email you but I only have your yahoo acct, not your hotmail one. You can get my email addy from my blog. T

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Michelle, I am so sorry. ((HUGS))

Cindy said...

Michelle, Here are some BIG HUGS across the miles. I am so sorry to hear this news and am praying for your comfort.

The Peacock Family said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!