Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Picasso Andrew

As I've mentioned before, Andrew loves to color. It's his thing. It's the first thing he does when he gets up in the morning and it's nearly the only thing he does all day. A sharp contrast to Austin who hates to color and will throw the crayon clear across the room if you try to make him!



Even when Andrew isn't coloring, he likes to carry his "favorite" blue crayon around the house. He used to be really good at only coloring in his coloring book but recently he's decided he's a little picasso and needs to broaden his horizons. Thank you Jesus for Magic Eraser!








To get a better view, click on the pictures. I left one coloring incident out...he also colored on our wood floors but I was so freaked out, I cleaned it up right away!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So sorry! That actually brings back memories of before Lukas was born...I was sure my children would color on everything, so we painted the nursery walls a higher gloss paint so it would wash more easily. Fast forward four years and it's not happening as much as I thought it would!