Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Well, here it is. I'm officially a blogger. Who would've thought?!? I love reading everyone else's blogs so finally I got the guts to start one of my own.

Austin (who has Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome) had an Orthopedist appointment today. I was actually rather suprised at how well he did. Austin can get so tense and nervous at what's to come, that he ends of crying and is inconsolable. Not a tear today! Anyway, we were referred there by his PT to have him fitted for SureSteps (www.surestep.net). The doctor felt Austin would benefit from them (he has poor balance and low muscle tone) so in 2 weeks he'll try them on! I'm anxious to see how Austin will react to them.

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Yeah! Another blogger:)
Can I add you to my links????
Jessica