Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just another day

Well Austin is still doing ok with his new orthotics. Can't say I LIKE having them on his feet yet. It's a bit of a hassle to take them on and off along with his shoes a few times a day but summer is coming...it is right? LOL

This week is winter break for Austin so we're trying to keep busy so he won't get bored. Yesterday we went to the zoo for an hour ( it was 35 degrees outside and really windy). It was nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air even though we were nice and cold after a while!

On today's agenda is the dreaded eye dr. appointment. It's not that I don't like going or I don't like the doctor. I just HATE the wait. The dr. usually looks at Austin for about 2 minutes (not exaggerating either) but I'm usually there for at least an hour. Austin has always had a good report so we're praying for yet another one today. Thankfully, my bud, Jennifer is willing to keep Andrew for me. Exploring in a dr.'s office is not a good idea!

1 comment:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Will has an eye doctor appointment today too! LOL! I can't stand waiting either. Our eye doctor is always running behind too. I hope that Austin has a good report!