Thursday, February 14, 2008

Orthopedic Appt.

Just got a call from the Orthopedic office in town. Austin's SureSteps are already in and ready to be fitted. I'm excited but apprehensive at the same time. What if they slow Austin down? What if he hates wearing them? I guess I shouldn't be too worried. After all, Medicaid paid for them so it's not like I'm throwing my own money out the window if they don't work out. We picked out the "transportation" theme for the print on the SureSteps. I actually wanted Austin to chose which print he wanted but he was too caught up in the sucker I gave him for being good at the appointment. His bedroom is decorated with all kinds of vehicles so I thought it was fitting. Less than 3 hours to go and we'll see how things turn out...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am sure you made a great choice! What little boy doesn't love transportation! :)