Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW!


Holy cow, did we wake up to snow this morning! Of course, I haven't stepped outside (a great way to spend a snow day!) but my husband estimates that we got about 10 inches overnight! I do love the fresh white snow though. It looks so pretty (and it covers up all the nasty dirty snow)!




As I just mentioned, school was closed today due to the snow so Austin is home with me as well. I think he'd be happy watching TV all day long if I let him! Even though I try to limit him to one video a day, he get SOOO mad when I turn the TV off. Needless to say, I've got Veggie Tales coming out my ears today!

1 comment:

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I am glad that you are enjoying your snow! We had snow last week and all we have now is mud! yuk! I sure hope that the new shoes will help Ausin out!