Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 Facts

My fellow MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) buddy Sandy has started a new thread and I'm following so those of you who want to join in, please do!



5 facts about my family:



Ben:

-is the youth pastor and music minister at our church, owns his own construction company, and is a part time college student-how does he do it?!?

-was in the Army for 8 years (tours in Bosnia, South Korea, and Iraq)

-had WHITE blonde hair as a child

-loves to talk and does it quite well, just don't give him coffee if you want him to be quiet!

-has a few recontructed teeth (rambunctious childhood!)



Michelle:

-I love computers-games, blogging, IM'ing, typing, you name it! I've had one in my house since I was in early grade school.

-I like doing the laundry but hate doing dishes. I once told my mom that I would rather pick up the dog poop with my hands then do the dishes. LOL

-Music is a big part of my life. I am constantly listening to it or singing along with it.

-I did not like jr./sr. high school. I did quite well (had a 93 average) but didn't enjoy it one bit. I never want to be a student again, unless I'm teaching myself. =)

-I have brown wavy hair but was a curly Q'd blonde until Kindergarten



Austin:

-hates to have his routine changed. Major meltdown.

-loves to lay on his back and bounce up and down on our beds

-loves to go to bed. I've never had to fight with him about it. Ever. If he gets tired and it's not bedtime, he'll march up to his room and climb in bed with all his clothes on and go to sleep!

-loves animals, he especially loves watching dogs wag their tails

-would spend his whole day watching Veggies Tales if I let him. Seriously he would.

Andrew:
-loves numbers and letters and trying to write them
-is terrified of bath time and wall mounted changing tables (he just started this 2 weeks ago!)
-takes his right shoe and sometimes his sock off every. single. time. we. are. in. the. car.
-is very independant, won't ride in a shopping cart-he has to walk at his own pace without holding anyone's hand and if you try to, you better run and catch him, cause he'll take off if you try!
-was such a people person as infant. You didn't have to hold him but if you left him alone in a room, he'd scream!