Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Texas pictures!

Ok so I didn't take very many pictures...but here are a few!


The Gaylord Texan where the conference was held...HUGE!


Filing into the ballroom for a "general session". 5,000 moms came!

Ok, I know. What's the big deal with the Sonic? We don't have them in NY!!! I love Sonic! Cherry Limeade Baby! LOL

Me, our Council Coordinator Vickie, and my bud Jennifer

Me and my sister-in-law, Katie (lives in AZ) who also attended the conference!

Ben surprised me with flowers delivered to my hotel room!

Texas people are WAY too proud of their state! LOL Texas waffles?!?

Jen and I made a pitstop at the Rainforest Cafe and chowed down on the Volcano dessert...yep, we don't have the Cafe where we live! LOL

Seeing these pictures made me realize just how much I hate my glasses. I need to either go buy more contacts (I wear the daily disposables) or get new frames...ugh.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun trip!

I went to high school in Texas, and I still forget how proud they are of Texas every time I go back. The last time, we had Texas waffles at our hotel too!

Anonymous said...

I love your new background. And the desert made me hungry.. Looks like you had fun..

Amy said...

Pretty flowers. Too bad you had to leave them in Texas.

Kristen said...

Ok, so if I am here next year, I sooooo want to go!!! :) Looks like you had a great time. :)