Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I leave tomorrow!


In less thank 12 hours I'll be on my way to Texas! I'm really looking forward to the MOPS conference and the relaxation! I'm packed and ready to go!


To help alleviate the problem I noted in my previous post, I hired our babysitter to shuttle my boys to their correct rooms and pick them up on time for church. =) I feel slightly better about the Sunday chaos without me being there now. Please pray that Austin cooperates. He's extremely routine oriented so if someone tells him to go left and I let him go right-major meltdown. I made a detailed outline for the babysitter in hopes that a meltdown doesn't happen. Let's just say, I'll be praying without ceasing! ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17)


Some seemingly silly things (yet important to Austin ) that I had to mention in my detailed letter:


"During church Austin must sit on the end of the row. (He has to have a clear view of Ben playing the guitar LOL) He also must put money in the offering plate (teaching him to give-and now he cries if I forget his money)."


I'll post pictures when I get back home Monday (I return around 1am!). Texas here I come! YEEHAW!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Have a great time! I predict the boys will do fine and you'll be wondering if they really missed you (they did, they just might not want to show it!)

Tarah Peacock said...

Have so much fun! Things will go great :)

Kristen said...

So excited to hear about the trip and all the wonderful ideas you both got!!! :)