Monday, October 20, 2008

My 100th post!

Happy Anniversary Ben!

Tomorrow is our 8th wedding anniversary. Has it seriously been that long? Where has the time gone? Of course the Army took a good 3-4 years of that but still! Ben and I sat down one time I figured out how many years we've spent apart due to the Army sending him places (he got out in '05) and it was about 3.75 years. Crazy huh? How do people make a career out of it?!? We're weren't built for it I guess.

Anyway, Ben and I got married on a beautiful 70 degree sunny day, 8 years ago, tomorrow. Whoo hoo! My sister, brother-in-law, and parents bought us a digital picture frame for our gift and I love it! We still need to transfer more pictures onto the memory card but it's so cool! Go figure, Austin appreciates it just as much as we do. He loves watching the pictures scroll by. I'll have to take a picture of it soon. =)

By the way, Andrew declared to us this morning from the back seat of the car "mom, I'm amazing"! LOL Where does he come up with this stuff?!?

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! What a fun gift!

We're right behind you...celebrating our 7th next month.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.. Tom and I just had our 6 year anniversary on Oct 18th.

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Happy Anniversary!! Happy 100th Post!!

Tarah Peacock said...

Congrats! I must say I am so jealous, I want one of those picture frame thingie things too!