Friday, October 17, 2008

My trip to Niagara Falls























Well as I mentioned in my previous post, my husband, Andrew, and I made another (somewhat) local trip! Ben's parents (from Arizona) came to visit us for 4 days so we decided to take them to see Niagara Falls. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive but always worth it. We couldn't have had a better day! The sun was shining, it was 72 degrees, and the bright leaves we saw on the way were goregous! Ben and I have been to Niagara Falls before (and came home pregnant with Andrew!) but it was raining and cold. Way too cold to ride the Maid of the Mist so this time we did it!
Andrew didn't like the plastic hood over his head on the boat ride so he got soaked. =) I was surprised just how wet you get on the tour! It would be a great thing to do on a hot summer day!
NOTE: Where's Austin? We went on a Friday while Austin was in school. Less kids to chase after and Austin would NOT have liked all the walking and the slippery boat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun.. I am so jealous..

Kelly said...

Happy Anniverary! My husband and I went on the Maid of Mist tour when we were dating. The blue rain coats made me laugh!!