Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another go around...

Well Austin's Kindergarten teacher called me this morning. She calls often (which is nice!) and updates me on what Austin is doing or anything she needs from me. This time she called to ask me if I thought now was a good time to try to potty train Austin again. Not that I really want to do that again but I said sure.

Austin was partially potty trained when he was around 4 years old. He would go every time we took him (except pooping). Then something happened within the family (don't remember what) and we had to stop helping him for a couple of weeks. When we got things rolling again, it was no use. He would willingly stand there and try but nothing. He hasn't gone in the toilet since. =(

Since Andrew is nearing 2 years old we had planned to try to potty train them together. On the other hand, who's to say anything when a teacher is willing to help potty train? We might as well go for it although I have to say I'm pretty skeptical.

Please pray for a small amount of success. Even if Austin went once in the toilet, it may trigger some memories for him. Nothing is impossible with God right?

No comments: