Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Austin's birthday is around the corner!

As you can tell from my ticker, Austin's birthday is around the corner! Thursday actually! Ben and I have chosen to buy him a fish tank and fish for his birthday. Austin ADORES fish. He usually cries when we pry him away from fish tanks at the zoo, PetCo, etc.

We've slowly started setting up his tank. It's filled with water and today we purchased a few hoses and filters. The filter is running so even though the tank is empty, Austin just stands at stares at it anyway. He loves watching the bubbles that the water makes. Don't get me wrong, he has gotten frustrated with us! He'll take our hands and drag us to the tank and start whinning like "come on people! Where are my fish?!?". Every day we tell him he gets to pick out his fish on his birthday but of course, he forgets. =)

3 comments:

Diana said...

Well that sounds like a great birthday present! :-) I'm sure he'll love it!

Cindy said...

That's so cute! Sounds like you've got a great built-in babysitter arriving soon!

Tena said...

What a great idea! I think Caden would love that! We have to see pics!