Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 1

Well today was Day 1 of my 4 days with my neice "A". My sister has flown to GA to pick up her husband who has been in school for the past four months. He graduates tomorrow (on her 30th birthday!)!

A is 2 1/2 yrs old (8 months older than Andrew) and is sooo ready to potty train. She's so funny, she'll go (and even tell people) when she's in the church nursery but won't for my sis. Since my sis will be gone for 4 days, I told her I'd give it a go and try to potty train her myself. What was I thinking?!? LOL

Seriously though, it's been very easy! "A" wet her pull up after I took her twice to try but after that no problems at all! I was even in the middle of vacuuming and she interrupted me to tell her she needed to go. Wahoo! Except for her morning accident, I haven't changed her pullup all day.

We'll see how tomorrow goes...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Very cool! You should open a business for the rest of us who are potty-training handicapped. :) Tell your sister I said she should pay you!