Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dr.'s Appt.s

Pray for me, I'm taking Austin to 2 dr.'s appointment tomorrow afternoon. I normally wouldn't schedule one right after the other but it was either that or wait until Tuesday.

Austin has a well child check up tomorrow after school ( I can't wait to see how much he's grown!!) but last night Ben and I noticed that he has bruises in 2 different spots on the bottoms of both his feet. My guess is his SureSteps ankle braces aren't aligned right anymore and they're hurting his feet. Poor guy! So instead of waiting till Tuesday to find out what's causing the bruises we'll be heading to the Orthopedists office immediately after his check up. I have no idea how I'll do this with Andrew and A so I'm hoping my husband will willingly come home early to care for them. I'll update tomorrow on Austin's growth!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't wait to hear how he's grown!

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Praying!

I can't wait to hear how much he has grown either!!

Diana said...

I hope the appointments went well!